Awareness is the greatest agent of change. - Eckhart Tolle
She's Somebody's Daughter is a powerful phrase anyone can use to raise awareness and start a conversation about what it means to honor women.
Join our awareness team and be an agent of change by choosing one of the following ways to get involved:
- Raise funds to get an SSD billboard in your community. (Costs range from $250 - $1500 depending on location)
- Contact us to schedule and facilitate an awareness presentation in your church, school, college, small group or business meeting.
- Research and submit additional resources for our Get Help section of this website.
- Research and submit updated information and new articles for our Get the Facts section of this website.
- Invite partner organizations to submit a banner to run on our home page.
- Start a conversation online by following us and sharing posts from our SSD FB page, SSD Twitter, SSD Instagram.
- Have a personal conversation with your friends and family about what it means to honor women and children, in the face of our current pornified culture.
Contact us for more information and to indicate your interest in joining our awareness team!
If you live in PA and want to get involved locally, please visit our volunteer page on Our Beautiful Exchange. OurBE encompasses our outreach, intervention, and work inititiatives in Central PA for the sexually exploited.
(Complete an Online Volunteer Application Here)